In this episode, discover the story of Alfredo Pérez, Managing Director of the real estate group Azur Estates.
A Spanish national, Alfredo is an economist and has spent a large part of his career in the field of tax law.
Today, as Managing Director of the Azur Estates Group, he has acquired extensive experience at all levels of the development cycle, overseeing all aspects of real estate development: land acquisition, market analysis, and the administrative and legal structure.
In this episode Alfredo explains:
- His professional and personal background
- How did he get started in real estate
- What motivated him to make the move from tax law to real estate?
- The DNA and the strength of the group
- What are the group’s medium and long term projects ?
- The opportunities and challenges you see ahead for the Azur Group