Hello and welcome to "Du Vent Sous La Robe", the podcast that takes you to meet
innovative actors who are building the future of law.
I am Laetitia Jacquier, consultant in legal innovation and today my guest is Alisha Andert.
After studying law and spending a few years working at two legaltechs, Flightright and Chevalier, Alisha found her way through Legal design and created This is Legal Design with Lina Krawietz and Joaquín Santuber.
Their goal ? To use legal design to help law firms, legal departments and start-ups build
new products, new services, new processes and new communication tools!
She also co-founded the German Legaltech Association, created a podcast called "New
Lawyers" (only in German for now), and is a TEDx speaker!
In short, Alisha has multiple talents and everything she does has the same objective: bring the legal industry forward !
With Alisha, we talked about many different insights for legal professionals:
- Her vision of Legal design and what it can bring to the legal market;
- Steps to follow to build new products and services that meet clients' needs and expectations;
- How to provide a better legal experience to clients and what it concretely means to
be more client centered;
- Examples of innovative solutions she’s worked on for legal professionals and their
- How to make a legal document more impactful;
- Her vision of the evolution of the legal market in Germany, but also on a larger scale;
- Actions taken by the German Legaltech Association to encourage innovation!
To learn more:
- Alisha Andert ;
- Alisha’s TEDx talk (only in german) ;
- The Legal Design Book: doing law in the 21st Century – Meera Klemola
and Astrid Kohlmeier;
- Du Vent Sous La Robe on Linkedin;
- Du Vent Sous La Robe on Twitter ;
- Du Vent Sous La Robe on Instagram ;
- Du Vent Sous La Robe on Facebook .