Welcome to "Du Vent Sous La Robe", the podcast that takes you to meet innovative actors who are building the future of law. I am Laetitia Jacquier, consultant in legal innovation and business development and today my guest is Jordan Furlong.
Jordan is a renowned international consultant and adviser on future of law topics. He is
the author of "Law is a buyer's market - Building a client-first law firm" and also has a great blog: “Law 21”.
In this episode, Jordan gives us precious advices and insights on the following topics :
- The evolution of the legal market and the new players in Canada, the United States
- How he envisions the ideal law firm;
- How to change the business model of law firms to encourage innovation and provide a better experience to clients;
- The importance for law firms to define precisely their values, purpose and ideal markets and clients;
- How law firms can differentiate and compete in the market;
- How to build a client-centered law firm and provide a better customer experience
- What we should change in legal education, recruitment and training of lawyers.
Enjoy listening and une pétillante et innovante année à tous!!
To learn more:
- Suffolk University Law School’s Legal Innovation & Technology Certificate Program;
- Law 21;
- Legal Zoom;
- The unpleasant truth about law firm culture – The American lawyer
- The question every legal regulator needs to answer – Jordan Furlong -Law 21 blog;
- Du Vent Sous La Robe on Linkedin;
- Du Vent Sous La Robe on Twitter ;
- Du Vent Sous La Robe on Instagram ;
- Du Vent Sous La Robe on Facebook ;