Chers auditrices.eurs, cette semaine l'épisode est en anglais pour un invité très spécial.
🙃TODAY, I AM PLEASE TO WELCOME Dr. Benjamin Hardy. He is an organizational psychologist and bestselling author of Willpower Doesn’t Work - this book helps you discover some Hidden Keys to Success. His blogs have been read by over 100 million people and are featured on Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, Big Think, and many others. He is a regular contributor to Inc. and Psychology Today and he is one of the top #1 writers, in the world, on Medium.com.
Benjamin gave multiple inspiring TED talks with subject including : how to turn difficult situations into progress, on what to do when willpower doesn't work.
Obsessed by growth and learning, he has been studying passionating and complexe subjects like addiction, willpower, decision fatigue, high performances, ideal environment to make changes, as well as personality - which is his new playground. We all think personality is permanent, when it's not. His latest book has just been released- entitled : Personality Isn’t Permanent.
All link available in the description of the episode.
Please welcome Dr Benjamin Hardy !
🙃IN THIS EPISODE, we are talking about becoming foster parents, how and why Benjamin started writing, journaling, we're talking about psychology and spirituality. You'll discover tools and tips for consciousness and self-awareness. We're also discussing how our personality could have been impacted by the world wide pandemic COVID19. We're also discovering why we need to be care-full on how we define yourself and our goals. Ego might lock us into a version of ourself we don't want to be.
🙃USEFULL LINKS :
- "Personality Isn't Permanent" : Benjamin's latest book : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N5H5C4N?tag=randohouseinc32228-20
- How to turn difficult situations into progress | Benjamin Hardy | TEDxOrlando- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6vLTG_L1E
- The 100 Percent Rule That Will Change Your Life | Benjamin Hardy | TEDxKlagenfurt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj-91dMvQQo
- Benjamin Hardy's website : https://benjaminhardy.com/
And some references :
- Man's search for meaning by Viktor Emil Frankl
- The Body Keeps The Score - Brain, Mind, And Body In The Healing Of Trauma - Van der Kolk Bessel
- Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart: Thirty True Things You Need to Know Now by Gordon Livingstone
🙃Le soud designer et magicien du podcast INSENSÉ :Benjamin Roa : https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-roa-1660ab7b/?originalSubdomain=fr
🙃SOUTENEZ LE SENS 🙃avec 5 étoiles et un commentaire sur Apple Podcast, ça m'aide énormément! ici C'est déjà fait ? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Vous pouvez :
- Nous suivre sur Instagram : inspiration visuelle insensée quotidienne, et citations pas comme les autres 🦸♀️
- Partager sur tous vos réseaux 🚀
À dans 2 semaines !Ps : Heureux soient les fêlés, ils laissent passer la lumière ⚡️