In a series of special podcasts about the future of real estate post Covid-19, senior level leaders will share their predictions for 2021 with Courtney Fingar, Editor-in-Chief at Investment Monitor. In an informal and friendly environment, leading investors, developers, brokers and others in the real estate value chain will predict future developments, including:
- What will be the latest trends, opportunities and challenges for investment post-Covid?
- What will be the impact of so-called Covid-19 related behavioural change on demand for offices, retail and hospitality?
- What positive changes have we seen for other asset classes, such as healthcare and logistics – what will we see next year?
- What will be the impact of the crisis on ‘northshoring’?
- How relevant is Brexit post Covid?
- To what extent will sustainability/ESG criteria be important for investors and the real estate community?
- Examining what has been achieved in diversity – what still needs to be done?
- What will the shape of the recovery look like when we come out of the recession?