If you've been folding origami for some times, you certainly have some stacks of chiyogami and other patterned papers in your drawers. They look nice, sure, but you never find a suitable model to use them… Well, don't give up! Listen to Viviane Berty, my guest today, and get inspired by how she challenged herself into designing marvelous models for this luxurious papers.
Welcome to Precrease & Collapse.
Sources : find the links of the books, artists, exhibitions, etc. that Viviane talked about on this Diigo page
The Great Origami Library :
- Girl in Space by Sarah Rhea Werner
- La Menstruelle by Audrey, Fanny, Julie, Karen, Lisa & Pomme
- Period by Kate Clancy
- Stuff mom never told you by Anney Reese and Samantha McVey
TV dialogues :
- Futurama - S03E07, The day the Earth stood stupid
- The X-Files - S01E22, Born again
- Superstore - S03E19, Lottery
Meet me at the Lyon Ultimate Origami Convention #13, on October 25-27, 2019 !