Luisana Colmenares is a Venezuelan traveler, based in Chicago, and host of The Solo Female Traveler Podcast. She has traveled 22 countries in 3 years. Then, she decided to focus on her career and on her podcast.
The amazing fact is that, as she did it for travel, she launched her podcast with a pure desire to meet new people and now her podcast has more and more success, which is a beautiful surprise for her.
Here are some of the juicy topics with discuss about:
- Luisana’s story & How she started to travel
- The art of traveling with purpose
- How can I use travel to find myself again
- "Travel is the fast track for personal transformation"
- The major skills you gain through traveling
- Embrace solitude to reconnect deeply with yourself
- How can traveling change your everyday and the way you live now
- Travel is the inner transform any woman should do before being engaged or having a job
- Relationship advice from a travel perspective
- And much more... Plus, Luisana's Secrets you'll discover all along the conversation!
Where to find Luisana Colmenares
You liked this episode?
- Leave a review on iTunes or Apple Podcast and a beautiful comment!* 😀
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask me your questions or tell me your story related to this episode.
Start your transformation here:
- You want to know if your relationship is meant to last? You have also a desire to connect on a deep level with the man you like? Ask for your FREE Couple Discovery Experience Guide here 💑
- To attract your man of your dreams with a powerful manifestation tool, join Dream Board To Dream Mate
- Become the woman you always dreamed of being and attract naturally the perfect man for you, start your transformation into becoming aSouveraine de l'Amour