What's new in social innovation in South Korea?
This week, Yvan Gatignon is telling you about his trip. For personal reasons, he was very lucky to go to South Korea. And of course, he couldn't pass up this opportunity to meet social entrepreneurs. So welcome to this special episod : we are going to get to know 5 great association leaders.
- Sesoon Kim, founder of Yeom yeong School which welcomes the children of North Korean refugees.
- Mr. Myoung, founder of Sepuma Second Chance Maker, a living place for ex-offenders
- Jin Kyeong Cho, founder of an association against the sex trafficking of minors
- Chanpil Jung, founder of Future Class Network which promotes flipped classroom in South Korea
- Mrs. Koh Director of Seoul Innovation Park
Do you want to take a tour of South Korea without moving from your sofa? Let's go !