There are always opportunities to learn in the higher ed marketing space. But there are also opportunities to teach.
Higher education tends to move slowly, and with everything around us evolving quickly, we need to approach change as a team.
We’re digging deep into collaborative change with Susan Kassab, Vice President of Enrollment at Monmouth College. One-on-one conversations and mutual understanding are at the forefront of Susan’s roadmap to administrative success.
In this episode, we explore the importance of giving everyone an informed seat at the table.
Join us as we discuss:
- Influencing influential leadership (2:56)
- How leadership should approach change (10:31)
- When is the right time to use AI (24:45)
- Balancing student needs with AI technology (31:39)
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Call or text Susan at 610-731-9765
To hear this interview and many more like it, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website, or search for The Higher Ed Marketer in your favorite podcast player.