The compounding effects of the pandemic and the Great Resignation have left a lot of schools looking for answers. Design planning may be just the solution colleges and universities need to get a broad perspective of their marketing constraints in 2023 and beyond.
That’s because, as Errol Wint, Founder of Mara Bridge Consulting Solutions, pointed out, your school is a business, and your marketing team needs to start treating it as such.
Errol tells us how design planning can help you find non-linear solutions that will help solve your prospective students’ problems and empower your staff.
Join us as we discuss:
- How design planning can help prototype marketing solutions (5:13)
- Helping disempowered individuals work to their strengths (17:35)
- The diversity imperative and leaning into changing demographics (25:33)
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Mara Bridge Consulting Solutions
- Change by Design by Tim Brown
To hear this interview and many more like it, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website or search for The Higher Edge in your favorite podcast player.