A few months ago, we spoke with Shauna Davis and Mary Laphen Pope from the Lumina Foundation. They provided an overview of their Million Dollar Community College Challenge and explained why assisting community colleges with branding and marketing is so important.
Shauna and Mary return for this follow-up episode along with Dr. Angel Reyna, President of Madera Community College - the proud winners of Lumina’s Million Dollar Community College Challenge.
Join us as we discuss:
- Madera Community College’s reaction to winning the challenge
- Lumina’s top-10 candidate selection process
- Madera’s immediate branding and marketing goals post-challenge
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Lumina Foundation Community College Challenge
- Lumina Foundation Grand Prize announcement
- Madera Community College watch party
- Madera Community College submission
- Contact Dr. Angel Reyna
To hear this interview and many more like it, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website or search for The Higher Edge in your favorite podcast player.