Is your college or university's content engine struggling to chug down the track?
Do you often find yourself scrambling to find where your next piece of marketable content will come from?
It’s time to utilize what's right in front of you.
That’s why we’re talking to John Azoni, Owner and Executive Producer at Unveild.tv John is big on getting on the ground with students and finding stories to build a content repertoire.
In this episode, we talk about the importance of diversifying and repackaging your content.
Join us as we discuss:
- Kicking off a content strategy for your brand (6:42)
- Why you need to listen to your audience (13:28)
- How to utilize your evergreen content (18:48)
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Higher Ed Storytelling University Podcast
- Western Sydney University - Deng Adut
To hear this interview and many more like it, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website, or search for The Higher Ed Marketer in your favorite podcast player.