Your Tea(m) Time discussions are back!
In this episode, we celebrate the almost 1 year of the Better Teams Podcast and we dig into the essential topics of knowledge and knowledge management.
- 3:20, What is knowledge, and what is knowledge management?
- 6:04, When is it a good time to think about knowledge and knowledge management?
- 8:40, Compared to other aspects of business operation, how do you make knowledge management a priority?
- 11:06, For Project Managers, or anyone managing a project at some point, what would be crucial elements to keep in mind about knowledge management?
- 13:48, Max, you mentioned different types of knowledge in organizations, including "codification". Can you define what codification means?
- 14:54, What is on the other side of the knowledge spectrum, opposite to codification?
- 16:35, Where is knowledge hiding in organizations? (results and analyse of our LinkedIn poll)
- 20:04, What advice would you give to Project Managers to put knowledge at the center of what they do and encourage people to share?
Have a good listening!
Check out these free resources:
Download our FREE template to make knowledge part of your people development objectives.
Take our Knowledge Management Assessment (it's also free and it only takes 4min).
This track has been used and modified:
Think Tank by Audionautix http://audionautix.com
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/_think-tank
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/mbV9t1Z0rA8