Thinking about hiring your first local people in a new foreign market?
How can you avoid making mistakes?
Well… let’s be honest, you most likely will 😅
But you can probably limit them by learning from Amanda Simon, CPO at The Briars group with her 30+ years of HR experience overseing several markets.
We discussed 2 crucial topics that should be at the heart of your HR priorities as you expand in nex markets:
- Hiring the right way in foreign markets
- Growing a global corporate cultures in all markets you are in
A snapshot of what we learned:
- DIfferences in hiring professionals across EMEA
- Top 3 mistakes made by companies when they hire the first employees in a new branch
- Her 4-step process to make sure you set up a global corporate culture and you make it live across time