What do you do when your family has a combined height of nearly 36 feet?
You become social media superstars.
That’s the journey of Rob Clark, Content Creator and Founder of That Tall Family. With over 1 BILLION views and nearly 1.4 million followers since March of 2021, Rob and his family have been taking social media by storm.
In a previous life, however, Rob was a higher ed marketer. That’s why we thought he would be the perfect person to discuss how higher ed institutions can make better use of social media.
- How Rob grew That Tall Family into a social media behemoth
- Why higher ed needs to tap into story and emotions
- On-campus influencers and social media scholarships
- Advice on cadence and content for schools producing social media content
Find That Tall Family on:
Mentioned during the podcast:
- The Authenticity of Peer-to-Peer: Influencer Marketing in Higher Ed w/ Lee Wilhite
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to Higher Ed Marketer on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Higher Ed Marketer in your favorite podcast player.